Covid 19 Update
We want to address the growing concerns around the spread of COVID-19 and share with you the proactive measures we have undertaken to protect our customers and staff in our attempt to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Below is a summary of the activities we have undertaken to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, as well as allowing us to continue to provide the services that you rely upon:-
- We remain open for business as per our normal working hours with our Service and Parts Department now operating Tuesday to Friday until further notice.
- Customers can browse our New Vehicle ranges and view our current Pre-Owned vehicle stock online via our websites www.goulburnmazda.com.au and www.isuzuutegoulburn.com.au
- If you are concerned about visiting our premises, we can bring your desired New or Used vehicle to your residence for your inspection or test drive. Please call us (02) 4822 2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about this service. The practises outlined below regarding vehicle sanitisation will be followed. Customers residing in the Goulburn town environs and immediate surround only.
- Receive a Personalised finance quote over the phone from Dannielle Roebuck our Finance Manager (02) 4822 2888 or via email.
- Book your next Service online, over the phone on (02) 4822 2888 or via email email@example.com
- If you are concerned about visiting our premises to drop off and pick up your car for servicing, we offer a pick-up and drop-off service for our customers residing in Goulburn town environs and immediate surround only. Please call us (02) 4822 2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this option.
The practises outlined below regarding vehicle sanitisation will be followed.
- We have increased our cleaning regime/frequency in all areas of the Dealerships.
- Compliance with all Government and public health warnings, practices and recommendations.
- Sanitising of vehicles from our touch points before delivery, prior to and after test drives and also pre and post servicing has also now been implemented.
- All monetary transactions can be accepted via EFTPOS or electronic bank transfer.
- Implementing a no-handshake policy until further notice.
- Requesting that all staff displaying any COVID-19 symptoms to remain at home.
- Requiring the use of disposable gloves, hand washing and hand sanitiser by our staff when conducting their daily activities.
While we are not able to predict any limitations, which may be implemented from the Australian or State Governments, we will continue to provide ongoing advice as and when circumstances change.
Until then, our Dealerships remain open for business as usual and we will continue to provide our full range of services.
Thank you once again for your continuous support and we wish you and your loved ones the best of health during this time.
Kieran Davies | Dealer Principal